Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Auburn,ME

Since I posted yesterday, I really don't have much to add. LOL :)

Last night I got us to Hazleton,PA and got hooked up to our load of beef that was going to the Walmart DC in Lewiston,ME. I sat there until 1800 and then woke J up. He didn't get much sleep yesterday since he was up to help me find our drop in Pittston. But he got a good nap so he was ready to roll.


He had a really nice run up here to Lewiston since our load was only 7,500 lbs. I LOVE a light load like that. We got well over 7.5 mpg on the way up here and that is money in our pockets. He made it to Lewiston around 0300 and it was a drop and hook which is a rare occurance at a Walmart.

After hooking up to an empty we headed about 5 miles back south to exit 75 where there is a Circle K truck stop and that is where we are currently sitting. I figure they are going to send us up north to Easton to pick up but you just never know what they are going to do. So we just sit and wait.

2 comments:

xxx xxxx said...

Lovin your blogs, T-Net. Glad you and J and Smokey are OK.

Tom

T-Net said...

Thanks Tom! I am hoping I am back in the swing of things now!