Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marianna,FL - Again

Seems we were just here last week. Or there abouts anyway. We are ahead of schedule and had to kill some time. We drop this load in Arcadia,FL at a Walmart DC but we can't arrive more than an hour early. There is a Pilot about 10 miles from our drop but there won't be any parking when we would arrive there in the middle of the night since our appointment is at 0330. Therefore I stopped here for a few hours to let J get some non-moving rest. He was trying to get to sleep through Louisiana and that is near impossible!

Not much happened today. Had a nice drive and we are averaging 7.45 mpg for this trip from California so I am happy about that. I m curios to see if we get a flower load after this and exactly how many stops we will have. I guess we will have to wait until in the morning to find out.

That is all for now I guess. Not much to report!

No comments: