Monday, November 26, 2007

In Albuquerque

So here I sit in Albuquerque. Fridaymorning after Thanksgiving, we called our DBL and she decided to just get us a rental car to come to Albuquerque since we had GTAH here. Then what they are going to do is get us another rental probably next Monday when our TAH is up and we will just drive back to Belgrade,MT because the truck should be done by then. We do need to call though and check on it. Probably wait a few days though because the transmission wasn't even due in until Wednesday.

We have been having a really nice time here. My mom lives with her brother and sister-in-law and we are staying with them. So far I think I have gained more weight because my Uncle loves to cook, and he is darn good! Today we went to a clinic where I had a doctors appointment, but I am ok, and then we ran to Jared's because the center stone on my wedding ring came loose. I also needed that ring and my other ring sized. So I should be able to pick them up tomorrow sometime after 1700. Right now I feel naked without my rings!

I may check back in here in a couple of days, but I doubt everyone wants to know what I am doing on vacation on a play by play. So I'll holla in a few days.

2 comments:

OTRjournal said...

Hello Folks! Stumbled across your blog today (read it from start to finish -- good job!) and have added it to the list of trucking blogs on my blog, otrjournal.blogspot.com

Good luck with the new transmission and stay safe out in the white stuff!

T-Net said...

Howdy there! Thanks for the plug on your blog! I enjoy reading other drivers blogs also. It really gives you a sense that regardless of what company we work for, we still have to deal with the same issues day in and day out. I'm going to add your blog to my list also. Stay safe out there!