Friday, January 9, 2009

Still Somewhere,USA

We made our super top secret delivery today, and wouldn't you know it, we get another one. So I still can't tell you where we are!

Wierd thing happening though. Our air tanks keep doing wierd things. About every 30 seconds the valve is blowing. It is losing just a few pounds of pressure and then refills. Because we have another high value load, we can't stop yet and check on it. I am thinking that it is the trailer. Either we have a bolt on the compressor loose or maybe we have a flat on the trailer and it keeps trying to fill the tire. The light on our Tire Max system keeps coming off and on periodically so that is why I am leaning towards it being a problem with a tire or with the system. All the tires were fine when we left but here in another 70 miles or so we will be able to stop and see if we can see anything obvious. We do have an appointment in the morning at a truck stop along the way to get a PM done on the truck so we will have them check that also.

Really not much going on today. I had to rush to make this delivery we just dropped and I had about 15 minutes left to run and that was it. I have ran out of hours for the week and will have to do a restart. I don't get any hours back tomorrow so I will get a shift off! YAY!!! About time it was me getting a day off instead of J! Haha!

I didn't even see anything exciting happen along the road today to report. Sad huh? Usually I see something going on, but it was a quiet day. I guess that is a good thing though. Maybe I will have something more exciting to tell you about tomorrow. :)

No comments: