Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nutty New Jersey

First, pardon my language, but ANY directions we get to this area are FUCKED UP! It really just makes me want to pull my hair out. We made it to our drop in Fort Worth and then picked up a load to Newark,NJ. This was going to their international facility at Newark Airport. One of those rush rush runs where we have to haul as to make it there on time. We made it with about 30 minutes to destination but it was a complete cluster. I'm not eve going to go into detail because it will just make me mad again! Let's just say that after taking 3 wrong turns and calling three times we finally got to the right exit and found the place. We had actually passed by it I think 3 times, but we just couldn't GET to it.

So, get that crap straight and find the place, drop it off, pick up an empty and we get our next load. Gotta head about 180 miles up to Waterford,NY (right above Albany) to pick up a Hazmat load with two stops in California. We just picked that up and now we have 2800 miles to go by Tuesday morning. We should make it by 0700 on Tuesday so we are good to go but we will have to haul a little ass. :) But not too much, We may go 60 instead of 58. LOL!!

That is all for now. I drove my complete 11 hours and worked my full 14 to get that load there so I am worn out.

No comments: