Friday, August 24, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Made it home last night around 2200 hrs. Took a little more time at the OC because we had to clear it out so we could leave it at the shop. It is leaning to the right BAD so they are supposed to fix that and get us a new drivers seat. They have told us that the leaning is common in the automatics because of the torque. I just want it fixed so that I'm not falling off of my seat while I'm driving!

Got up today and went in to the truck show. We had a really good time. Chrome Shope Mafia had a booth there and several of the rides they had tricked out were there. NICE trucks. And of course had to by some shirts and stuff from them. Got a BB cap and CB was there and he autographed it. We are going to give that to Justin. Bought Jessica a shirt. I actually got me a shirt the same as the one we got her. But we had a blast. J kept asking for all the free stuff. :) We met a really nice man who was standing by the OOIDA booth when we walked by and he paid for a years membership for us. We weren't going to get it, but he told the lady that he would pay for ours and he did. Just goes to show that there are people out there that will do random nice things for people that they don't even know. He was very sweet.

After the truck show, we went and got something to eat and then headed over to pick Bandit up. Man she was happy to see us. And dang I miss her so much!! We will take her back when we go pick up the truck on Sunday night.

Tomorrow we have lots of running around to do. Got some stuff to do at the courthouse, gotta get my hair cut, maybe color it. I've been blonde for a while so I'm thinking of going brunette. Gotta get my nails done and I'm thinking a pedicure is in order. I drive a truck for a living so I feel the need to be girlie once in a while. We also have to get the motorcycle over to Justin so he can get it to the guy that is going to do some work on it. Saturday we are supposed to go out with friends for a late birthday party since we were on the road last month for my birthday. Sunday will be a day for recovering and getting laundry done and stuff packed to head back out Monday morning.

It's after midnight so I'm thinking it is time to go to bed. I should have gone to bed when we got home. I am at home dang it! I should spend as much time as possible in my California King pillow top bed. It is luxurious compared to that bunk in the Freightliner..... yeah, I'm heading to bed now...... :)

No comments: