Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pooped

Woke up this morning at 0300 in Charlotte,NC. Picked up our trailer at our OC there, got some fuel and took off. Arrived in W Memphis,AR at 1445 hrs. Drove 621 miles today and only stopped once. Man I had to pee when we got here! So we hopped out, got a shower and something to eat. Fueled up again and now J is driving. He should get us through Arkansas, Oklahoma and probably to Amarillo,TX before his shift is over. Then it will be 0300 tomorrow morning and my turn all over again. I'm too tired to write anything else. I'll add more tomorrow. OH, I will say that we ran into Marshall at W. Memphis. He was in our class at Dallas STA where we learned how to drive one of these big trucks. It was nice seeing him. He seems to be doing good and enjoying it. He drives solo and gets a lot of runs on the east coast. He can have those. I'll take the west coast any day. Better roads and they are bigger. Easier to maneuver one of these things around in.

No comments: