Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rain, rain and more rain!!

And I am in Oklahoma and Hurricane Dean hasn't even made it to the states yet. What the hell?? Well, at least J is driving again. I already mentioned how I HATE driving in the rain! Now I love the rain if I am at home, chillin out on the couch with a good book, just as long as I'm not driving in it!!! I think I need to go get hypnotized or something so that it doesn't bother me. I also told J it would be good for me to get hypnotized to work out my control issues. LOL! Of course he didn't really comment on the because he knew whatever he said would be the wrong answer. God I love that man! But I have learned, since we've basically been living in a truck, that I DO have some control issues. Of course J just tells me to go in the back and leave him alone and let him drive. :) I'm not a backseat driver at all in our personal car, but I certainly am in the big truck. I guess because it is still new. Guess I will get over it eventually. Well, we can hope anyway.

Not much to report today other than the above. Got an e-mail from a friend who is over in Iraq. If you read this Ron, take care honey!

That's all for today.....

No comments: