Thursday, March 12, 2009

Victorville,CA

J did an awesome job last night of getting us into Victorville,CA and getting the load dropped. As he was leaving and heading down the street to get to the Interstate I woke up. We made it down to the Pilot where we went in and grabbed something to eat, because he was starving. I just had a small sandwich because I woke up a little hungry.

When we got back in the truck we didn't have a load so we sent in a message to call us if we got one because we were going to bed. My phone rang around 0930 and I thought we had a load. But it was just my Mom calling. So I got up and chatted with her for a while then headed inside to grab some coffee while I waited for our next load.

J got up around 1230 and we still didn't have a load so we headed inside to grab a shower. Of course while we were inside is when John called with our load. When we got done, I called him back and he had us a load picking up tonight in Los Angeles delivering to Fort Worth. I knew he would come through with a load back home for us!

So right now we are still chillin at the Pilot here waiting to pick up our load tonight. We don't pick up until 2215 so we have some time to kill. I will probably head to bed here in a while. We are supposed to be there at 2215 but the load doesn't leave until 0115 local time. That is 0315 our time and my shift starts at 0300 so I will be driving us out of California. Yay! We are headed for home!!

No comments: