Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quartzsite,AZ

I have to make this a quick update before I lose signal down here on I-10. I just finished driving and J took over here in Quartzsite,AZ a short 17 miles from the CA border. We only have about 240 miles to go to the FedEx Facility in Compton,CA.

I was wondering if we were going to have to wait until tomorrow for a load since we are supposed to be there at 2000 hrs tonight. Usually that means it will be the next day for a load. Today was our lucky day though because we already have our next load. We are picking up at the FedEx we are delivering this load to. That makes it nice! That load is supposed to be ready to go at 2030 hours so we will drop this trailer, grab the loaded one, and head back out. The next load is delivering to Memphis,TN sometime on Saturday. The delivery time will depend on when the actual load is ready and we are able to leave with it.

So that is what is going on with us. I will update you tomorrow on our progress!

No comments: