Friday, July 24, 2009

Galveston,TX

Well, it has been a long week, but we have finally made our last delivery before vacation! We have taken Smokey to a kennel, picked up Jessica and are now in Galveston for the night waiting to board our cruise ship tomorrow. I am so excited I hope I can slee tonight!

I know I have been slacking on here lately, but just in case anyone has missed me, or missed me in the near future, don't fret. All is well and we are just on vacation. I will post once we get back and put up some pictures once we get back next week. Every one stay safe out there and safe travels. :)

5 comments:

Buckshot said...

Happy B-day my dear. Enjoy the cruise. Jim

Picabo972 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN! HAVE A FEW DRINKS FOR ME :)

T-Net said...

Thanks yall! We are planning on a wonderful ralaxing vacation. Be back in a week!

xxx xxxx said...

T-Net, you and J have fun out there. I hope the captain lets you drive the ship for a little bit!

Anonymous said...

T-Net and J ... consider yourself tagged. See my blog post:

http://truckintedybehr.blogspot.com/2009/07/getting-to-know-each-other.html