Monday, July 6, 2009

LasVegas,NV








As I sit here and post this, my dash is reading 135 degrees outside! Holy cow!

We had a WONDERFUL weekend with friends here in Las Vegas over the 4th. After catching up with some high school friends on Facebook, they invited us to spend the July 4th holiday with them. We are so glad that we did. We had so much fun and can't wait to get back at some point to visit more.

Unfortunately, the weekend has come to an end and we are having to hit the road again. Right now we are sitting at Good Humor in Henderson,NV waiting for them to call us so that we can get loaded. We have already been here for several hours and I haven't seen but one truck get loaded and leave. They only have one dock they are working off of and there are at least 5-6 more trucks in front of us. I don't even know if they will get us loaded today. It isn't looking good at this point.

I am going to load a few pictures so you can see where we stayed this weekend. I hope you enjoy them! The first pic is of Oz. We stayed with him and Kathy. The second is of me and Kathy. I am the super white one! LOL They live in Vegas and are ALWAYS tan! And the last is of J chilling in the pool!









5 comments:

Buckshot said...

While I love this sight as it is, we definatly need more bikini shots like that one!

T-Net said...

LOL! You are too funny Jim! I hope I haven't blinded anyone since I'm so dang white!!

Buckshot said...

I have a hell of a farmers tan going right now. I have been outside working on a pergola-when it isn't raining. Just got it done today in fact. Bedides, us guys are not looking at the color.......we are looking at the curves.....yowza!!!

T-Net said...

You guys are so good for my ego!

Buckshot said...

:-))


..........and don't think for a minute that the good Dr. does not agree with me!!!