Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Louisville,KY

What a mess. Apparently when they set up this load, the person here in receiving that they spoke with and made the appointment didn't write it down. So we get here and it shows that we don't have an appointment. And they are very strict on being on time for your appointment. So I ask him what I am supposed to do with the load, but I asked very politely. I am not sitting here for two days till the delivery time when we already have another load waiting on us. I guess we will just have to wait it out and see what happens.

Our next load gets us back to Irving,TX which is a help. Hopefully from there we can get something going to CA or something and that will allow us to get through Lubbock like we are wanting to.

Really not a lot to write about today. Got up at noon, sent in paperwork from payroll, grabbed a bit to eat and then J finished the last leg of this run and here we sit waiting.

No comments: