Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prime Day Three

But first let me say that even though I don't know the vast majority of the people that follow my blog, I just want to say that you guys are truly the greatest and I really thank you for following us in our travels and sending prayers and good thoughts our way. It means a lot to us.

Day Three was one of the longest so far because of the idiot that kept turning on his truck right outside of our window last night. J hollered at him out the window at a little after midnight and they guy was a smartass so we called security to come have him move. Don't know if they showed up or if they called his room, but about 15 minutes later his truck was gone. He has been turning off and on his truck AND running his APU unit both nights and he parked right below our window. Our main problem with this is that we are at a HOTEL. If you are going to be up all night in your truck with it on and/or running the APU unit, then you need to go park at a truck stop where all the other running trucks are at. You don't need to be at a hotel where people are wanting it quiet and trying to sleep.

Today was our next to the last day. We are almost through with all of this though. I would post more, but honestly, we are wiped out again from no sleep last night. I will probably have more to post tomorrow after we sign our lease and after I recover from the heart attack I am sure to have once I realize I have signed a contract for the most expensive weekly payment I have EVER had...... and without a dime to our names......yet...... :)

2 comments:

cottonman said...

Hello you guys i enjoy reading your blogg i am not even in the trucking world. But it is nice to read keep up the good work and enjoy your new job and truck.

midnight said...

I have been reading and enjoying your blog for almost a year. Keep up the good work. Good luck to both you a J.