Friday, July 25, 2008

Jolly,TX

Well, we are on our final leg home. Stopped in Jolly to switch drivers and grab a quick bite of lunch. From Jolly it is only about 90 miles to destination where we are dropping this trailer WooHoo!

We are staying with a friend since our house is all packed up and we have been trying to find a place to park the truck. It is against her city ordinances to park a semi anywhere in the city limits. So today I called one of my old Sgt's at the police department I previously worked at and he gave me permission to park on their back parking lot. This works out really well since I know the majority of the officers having worked there for 7 years. And the friend we are staying with works there so I know it will be safe. Plus when we have my birthday party Sunday night, the majority of the people coming are all officers so I know they will keep an eye on the truck!

Today is officially my birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I have the pleasure of turning 38 today. You can send me a message and I will send you my address so you will know where to send my presents! (just kidding!)

So the plan is to go by Michelle's house, unload the truck, take it to the station, then come back and chill. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow. Probably laundry and just being lazy. Sunday morning we are meeting Jessica at the waterpark and are going to spend 4-5 hours there then head back and get ready for my party. Monday will be spent recovering from my party, LOL, and getting things ready to head out Tuesday morning. As usual we will spend the night in the truck on Monday so we will be ready for our load the next morning. For some reasone we can never get it together to be ready on time if we are at the house. We have found that if we are in the truck the night before, it is much easier for us. That way all we have to do is wake up and go.

Oh! I am also looking forward to cooking this weekend! We have ordered the NutriSystem so this will be the last weekend that I can totally pig out and believe me I am taking advantage of it. I have gained about 20 lbs and so has J so we decided we had to do something serious to get this weight off. So we are going to give that a try and we are promising each other to stick with it a month and give it a try. And at a cost of about $600 I am not going to let it go to waste. We are spending more than that a month already so this is actually cheaper. Only $10 a day each so we will see what happens. When I ordered it I had it sent to Michelle's address so it would be there when we got there. I hope it shows up before we leave. If not, we may have to take an additional day or two off to wait for it to get there because I'm not leaving without it.

That is what's going on here. I will try to get pictures at my birthday party and post them on here for all to see what a crazy woman I am! LOL At least this year we aren't going to the strip club so I should be able to post uncensored friendly pictures! :)

5 comments:

Heffard said...

Tnet, I'll get you the same thing I got you last year, only a different color.
(just kidding)
happy birthday!!

Unknown said...

Nutrisystem works, I lost 80 pounds on it. You will need to have lots of salad fixings in the truck, along with fresh fruit, and some dairy. Good luck and enjoy your party!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Silvia said...

Ok big truckin' girl, happy birthday!!!:):):)

Wolfeman said...

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!!!

Joe, are you planning on a trade in when she hits 40 or just a rebuild????

If you rebuild, take my advice and do it then. I waited too long and parts for Sarge went out of production.