Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Top Secret!

Got us a load out of Richmond,VA heading to somewhere in some other state. That is all I can tell you. LOL It is one of those high-value loads that we can't talk about, you know, the kind that if I told you, I would have to kill you. :)

So what can I tell you about today? Not much really. I drove 564 miles today through un-named states. While I was waiting to get loaded I figured out all of our stops where we will switch. So I made it to my destination today. We have a delivery window of 0800-1600 on an unspecified date and I am figuring we will get there the night before so we will get a decent nights sleep before I have to get up and deliver. Not sure what kind of freight we have coming out of this area so I am guessing we will have to dead head somewhere. We will have to wait and see. I can tell you that it rained most of the night on J as he was driving and that slowed him down quite a bit. Rained off and on for me this morning also up until about 1100 or so. Thank goodness it was more of a misty drizzle and light rain for me. I really dislike driving in a hard downpour.
Not much more to report today. It has been a long boring day and I am pooped. So I think I am going to chill till we hit the next rest area and then I am off to bed!

No comments: