Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lake Havasu City,NV

Well, not exactly in that city, but at the Pilot at exit 9 here in AZ that leads there. We stopped here to grab lunch and take a shower. Now J is driving and we are headed home. We are going to drop this at the drop yard and I hope be relaxing by early evening.

This morning I got up this morning and we were at the TA in Barstow,CA. J stopped there last night, like we had decided, but I never heard him stop, never heard him walk Smokey, nothing. I was out. You could say I was pretty tired. I got up and headed out at 0630 our time which was 0430 California time. Our appointment was at 0700 at Naked Juice. We have picked up there before and I like that because I don't have to worry about finding my way around and getting lost. Anyway, when I was pulling out of the TA we saw a Volvo that had an extended sleeper and a PULL OUT like you find in the motorhomes. It was NICE! I wonder how much that set him back? That is what I call working in style. :)

No comments: