Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dandridge,TN

Drove 508 miles today. Driving at 55 mph and trying to make time to stop and eat and get my miles isn't easy! But I did it.

Boring drive today and really nothing to cover there so here is the diet breakdown for today. J drove a little over his time so when I got up and started driving it was 0500. At 0630 I had an apple granola bar. At 0800 I had a banana. At 1000 I had lunch which consisted of chicken noodle soup with veggies and a salad. At 1300 I had a yogurt. At 1600 I had a thin crust pizza with a salad and mixed veggies . Then at 1730 I had my desert of a peanut butter cookie. The soup was really good. The pizza was ok. Really good sauce and cheese but the crust was a little wierd, but overall it was good. The cookie was a little dry, but that is to be expected from anything low fat and low sugar. But it had good flavor. The apple granola bar was really good. So day two is down and I have to say I am not hungry and the food is actually better than I expected, so I am happy. Now I have to keep it up for at least two months for the cruise! Gotta be looking good for that!

No comments: