Monday, April 20, 2009

Chicago,IL - I'm Back!!!

I AM BACK!!! I am so excited!! We made a stop at a truck stop today and they actually had a Verison Kiosk and I was able to upgrade and get a new aircard. I feel complete again! I had major issues getting the aircard activated and working correctly on my computer, and had to spend over an hour on the phon ewith Tech Support, but it sure was worth it.



I'm not even going to try to catch you up in detail on where we have been the last week or so. I will say that we left Lubbock and swaped out loads with a solo in Amarillo and took that load to Carson,CA. From there we got a load to Springfield,OH. After delivering around 0400 on Sunday morning, we went down the road about 20 miles and spent all day Sunday at the TA in London,OH. Got a load out of there but we had to deadhead 400 miles to pick it up and we are only taking it about 600 miles. Oh well, at least it delivers on Tuesday morning so that means that it will make payroll cutoff. Momma likes that!


I wish I had more to write at the moment, but after that hour on the phone with Tech Support, I am wiped out. And it is already my bed time. I hope everyone has been doing well and I have missed conversing with you. But I am back in the saddle again and ready to blog!

No comments: