Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!

Hi everyone, this is Joe, better known to you as J. I snuck in here because I like to shout out in parking lots and restaurants that "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!" and thought, "hey, I can shout to the world in cyber too!!" so, I wanted to tell you our story from my point of view. Bear with me, Im new at this and Im trying to get it done before Tnet cathces me on her blog....

After my divorce I was in a bad place. I was thinking about starting a He Mans Woman Hating Club with me as president.... I prayed alot about it as my mother taught me to do... I was fresh out of the Army and living with my terminally Ill mother at the time. I prayed about forgiveness for my thoughts and about guidance for the future... mostly I asked HIM about "who's out there for me? who can I share my secrets with and trust them with them?" Well I fugured out later that HE had used the one person in my life I could really trust,,, my mother. By this I mean she smacked me in the head and told me to "go to Texas and get her daughter!" So I did.... we were married just months after my mother passed... You see, HE doesnt speak to you in a voice you can recognize all the time... Sometimes he opens the door and stands back and lets you do what HE made you to do. Choose! Which brings me to why Im in here telling you this..

I know GOD loves me. I asked HIM for someone to share my life with and HE "told" me, I hear your prayers and watch over you everyday Joe. But at best son, your a mess!! So I'm sending you an angel.... I named her Tracy. You can tell her whats in your heart. Let her help mend your pains, she will teach you to laugh again. Through her you can reach me, for that is what I made her for, YOU!

I picked today to tell everyone who reads this on HIS day of "rising" again. HE hears your prayers people, and HE gives you answers!! But your the ones who have to do that which HE made us for and put us on earth to do, make the right CHOICE!

We all have angels to help us. Mine is named Tracy, but I just call her honey......

7 comments:

T-Net said...

You are sneaky! This is one of the many reasons I love this man. Darn it honey, you made me cry! I love you!

Sam Huss said...

Ok, I have to ask...just cause I noticed it but, you say your mother told you to go to TX and get her daughter of which you later married? Would that be your sister? I mean no disrespect at all in that question, I'm just confused :(

xxx xxxx said...

Hey, Joe - Awesome post!
Happy Easter to you both.

T-Net said...

LOL! I read that and wondered if someone would ask! Joe and I dated in High School. His mom always wanted us to get married and treated me like family. She always refered to me as he daughter or future daughter-in-law, hence why she told Joe "go get my daughter.". We are in no way actually related. :)

Sam Huss said...

LOL ok, that makes perfect sense! I just had to ask.

Momof5 said...

"Dear Darla I hate your stinkin' guts, you make me vomit!" I love that movie!!!!!
You are such an awesome hubby! Tracey is exactly made for you and you for her. Goes to prove there is a God! Your mother was a smart woman, eventhough she hit people with a flyswatter and her slipper most of the time. I hate that I never met her. You guys are a great couple and I feel privileged to know you both! My life is blessed even more in knowing you guys! God speed! We love ya!

Tim said...

Hi Guys.. I think that is awesome.. I have followed this blog for an embarassing long time as well as lurking over on primedrivers. Between you guys and Steve&Lo it makes me want to go to work for Prime. Keep up the good work and remember HE will always carry us through.