Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Got our truck back!!

FINALLY!! Called Freightliner Body Shop today and they said that our truck was ready. Apparently there was a shim on the left (drivers side) that was too big and it was raising that side up to far causing the right (passenger side) to lean. After two months of telling people something was wrong, we finally found the right person that knows what to look for and he fixes it. What kills me is that is was a SIMPLE fix. If only they knew what to look for, the OC's could have fixed it. But all is well that ends well. YAY!!!

So right now I am sitting in the cafeteria at the OC here in Fontana where we just finished doing what little laundry we had to do. We also stopped at Fiesta Foods and got a few groceries. They didn't have anything really healthy there! LOL! It is a store that is targeting the hispanic population. They had a TON of food that looked delicious, but we are trying to eat healthier and mexican food is not the healthiest. Although it is my favorite. **sigh**

J is out in the truck getting the last of our stuff organized. He kinda kicked me out because there isn't a lot of room for both of us to be in there trying to put stuff up. If he wants to be domestic, then I will let him. :) He is pretty good at it. I did write out a bunch of post cards and I am going to send them out when I walk out the door. Also have to remember to get us some salads from here to take with us. They make the best salads here at the Fontana OC. And the cold sandwiches in the cooler are really good too. So I will probably grab a couple of those.

Not much more to report today. I am just so happy to have our truck back so we can make some money. It was great sitting here in LA for basically a week being lazy and doing the tourist thing, but now it is time to get back to work.

No comments: