Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ahhh the sound of silence

It is wonderful! Jessica and her two friends headed home on Tuesday along with two of Justin's friends. Then Justin and his remaining four friends left last night. It was a great long weekend, but it sure is nice to have the quiet back. My Dad is now on his way here. I am guessing he should be here within the hour. He lives in Lubbock,TX and left around 0630 this morning. It sure is going to be nice to see him and catch up.

We talked to a lady at Prime yesterday and she said that our recruiter that was working on our application said that she would contact us sometime today so we are just sitting around waiting. Not much else going on!

2 comments:

John said...

Im sorry have not read in a while, you guys are leaving Pumpkin? You have answered a lot of my questions on Pumpkin Driver (kuskus9603 screen name), so I have tried to keep up with you guys and your travels. I have decided to start trainning locally here in Detroit and start driving in July. You have helped me with a lot of decisions and wanted to also thanks you guys.

John

T-Net said...

Hi John. You are very welcome and I am glad that we have been some help to you. Yeah, I think we may leave the Pumpkin. It has nothing to do with the company. We think they are absolutely awesome and were a prefect place for us to start. However we really want our own truck and it is kinda scary right now to be locked into a 3 year lease with Schneider when we can try a walk-away lease with Prime. And we would be on a percent of revenue pay plan as opposed to a mileage pay. I think it will be a good move for us at this time, but don't worry, I'm not leaving Pumpkindriver.com!