Friday, August 1, 2008

My FAVORITE State

NOT!! Well, we managed to deliver to Cranbury,NJ this morning. It was easy to find, and I like that. But of course after I got unloaded we got another load out of the same state, jsut further north, up north of Newark. Another top secret load so I can't tell you where we picked up or where we are delivering, but I CAN tell you again how much I really really dislike driving in this state! I could lament on this forever unfortunately it will not change the fact that the people up here drive like freaking idiots and that the roads completely suck. Yeah, that about sums it up.

Did really good on the load we dropped on our fuel mileage. We ended up with 7.1 mpg and we had 41K in the box. Not bad at all. I am very happy with that.

Finished day two on the diet and now it is day 3. Today I had a cranberry granola bar and a banana for breakfast. At lunch I had vegetable beef soup, salad and an apple. Not sure what I am going to have for dinner yet though. The granola bar was good and I really liked the soup. It had really good flavor. What is funny about this stuff is that you see the little bowls they come in and think there is no way that is going to fill you up. Then you eat a salad and have one of the lunches or dinners and you are actually full. Makes me realize how bad we all actually over eat. I am completely guilty of it. I pile it on when I am cooking at home or when we are at a buffet. And why not super size it, right? Yep, I do that too. But not any longer! I am going to keep this up and see what happens. Now I have to motivate myself to get on the little stair climber we have in the truck. I just have to think of my bikini that my fat ass won't fit in. Definitely motivation for me!

No comments: