Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back on the Interstates

Hello everyone! So I am behind again, and I apologize! But I had a WONDERFUL work-free week. We had a great time with the kids and went to a haunted house. That was a lot of fun. Not as good as the one we went to last year, but it had some good scary moments. Also went and looked at some trucks. Did I mention that in my previous blog? I don't remember. Anyway, that was a lot of fun. Have to go check out Volvo and International still.

So now we are back out on the road. We headed out Monday and picket up a JC Penny load which seems to be the usual routine for us when we leave the house. This load went to Breinigsville,PA which is a place we hadn't been to before. Then when we left there they sent us over to NJ to pick up a load going to Ohio. It is a short run, under 600 miles, but they said there wasn't any team freight in that area at the moment. Doesn't really bother me since I get paid by the mile, so it is all good. We should drop this load off around 1900 hrs then we are going to go right up the road to a Pilot and get a shower. Not sure where we will go after that. We told tjem we would be available at 2100 so we won't know till closer to that time.

No comments: