Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sunny Florida

They really should call it Love Bug Florida. All these freaking love bugs freak me out. You know, the ones that are stuck together, two of them, and they fly around that way? Wierd. It is like they are doing it in the air and flying around throwing it in your face. As if they are saying "Hey, look at me! I'm getting some and your not." Little fuckers. So I showed them. I got some of my own last night! Take that little Love Bug Fuckers!

Ok, enough of that. Stopped in Brooksville,Fl and took a restart on hours. I would write more but I just did and the computer freaking erased it and I don't want to type it all again. ARGH!! I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Anyway, headed to pick up a load in Palatka,Fl and we are taking it to Laredo,Tx. First we have to stop at a Pilot with a Wendy's so I can get salads to go with the soup I am warming up. Also plan on getting one of the sandwich makers so I can make grilled cheeses it it to eat with the soups! Yummy!

No comments: