Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gary,IN

We are almost there anyway. We are going to switch over in about 30 minutes and I will start driving. First, we must get a shower! Then grab some lunch. Today is our 11th Wedding Anniversary! Congrats to us!! Didn't think I would have an anniversary lunch at Arby's inside a Pilot in Gary,IN but who cares? I'm with my baby!

We are headed to Oakland,CA for a Monday morning appointment at 0800. We aren't going to make it on time. Didn't get this load picked up, scaled and on the road until Midnight on Friday. And it is about impossible to go 2700 miles in 2 days. Especially when you consider the mountains, time to fuel and shower and the slow ass speed limits in some of these states. We will do what we can and update them on our ETA when we get closer. I figure after this load we will get one back to the east coast and then we will need to get back to Dallas for Justin's graduation on the 9th, which is a Monday and I find really odd. We are going to try to get in on Saturday so that we can get the rest of the house packed up. My mom is going to try to get down there with my brother on Saturday so with them there, we should be able to get the rest of the stuff done. I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway.

Oh, last night I drove from Strasburg,VA to the Somerset Service Plaza in PA up on I-70. I went I-81 north to catch I-70 west. That road is a windy piece of work. I didn't like it at all. You all know how I hate mountains at night, especially ones we don't drive a lot. That is a stretch I would rather drive during the day!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! My birthday and your anniversary within 2 days...awesome. LOL.

T-Net said...

Test