Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Walton,NY

After I posted this morning I headed to bed and J got up and finished with the drop at the Walmart DC there in Johnstown. After we finished there we headed up to the TA back on the Interstate, fueled up and headed out. to pick up our next load. We are picking up in Walton,NY and delivering to CA. Our pick up window was something like 1600-1900 or something like that. Well, with nothing better to do, we headed here hoping that maybe they were running ahead of schedule. We got here around 0930 and they are runnin behind. LOL That is our luck. So it is now 1900 and we have been here all day waiting. No biggie. I slept most of it. Nice non moving sleep. Yeah, I crashed big time. :)

Got up and made some beans and sausage with a salad for dinner. Now I'm just kicking back waiting for them to come get us and let us know the load is ready. They guy in there really apologized for running late. But it isn't a big deal since we were technically really early. But he said he would come knock when the load was ready so we didn't have to keep checking in.

That is it. Not much to write about since I haven't done much today other than eat and sleep. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you headed in Cali, T?? Im headed there now too. Just got into SlOhio. Maybe can cathc each other out there. Headed to Fresno.

T-Net said...

Yep, headed to Tulare,CA. Gonna pull out in a few hours. WE just got loaded, at midnight, but J starts driving around 0300 so I am just going to stay here until he is ready to drive. 2800 miles and our appointment is on the 18th so we have plenty of time. Besides, truck stops are few and far between up here to park at to switch drivers. Keep me updated on where you are at and we will see if we cross paths!

Anonymous said...

We are just now getting into OK. Stopped at the Yard for a few to shower and eat a burger. I love those cheeseburgers at the Yard! Where are you guys? Get close and call me. You have my new number now, right?

T-Net said...

Text it to me. Don't think I have it in my new phone. I still have the same number though. Just now in Cleveland.