Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Actually have a load

About 1015 or so this morning our computer beeps and we get a load. Heading to Indiana again. Seems like this is the run we get almost every time we come back out from time at home. At least the last three times we have had this load. The only thing I don't like about it is that since we deliver in Indiana close to Indianapolis, we are up north on I-70 and we always always always get sent to the north west from here. This should be interesting. I am going to have to remember in the morning to send our trip planner Thom a message and beg him to send us to California or something so we can get in the I-40 freight lane.

Dinner is almost ready and we will be stopping in the next hour. Tonight we are having lemon pepper chicken, brown and wild rice and a salad. I'm telling you, this Burton Stove is the shit! The chicken was boneless skinless breast cooked in a slow cooker bag with butter and lemon pepper seasoning. The rice is the kind that is in a bag and you put it in the microwave for 90 seconds. We don't have a microwave, but we are stopping at a Love's Truck Stop and I will cook it there. Then the salad is pretty simple. Pour it out of a bag. I am starving and can't wait to eat!

No comments: