Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stopped in Miles City,MT

Do you know that if you take I-90 headed east from Idaho and enter Montana, and then get on I-94 in Billings and go to the North Dakota state line, that is is over 700 miles? Montana is a big freaking state!! I only managed to get 493 miles in today. Made it to the Pilot here in Miles City and called it a night. I am definitely coming down with what J has had but I am trying to take medicine (non drowsy) so that I can make this load and not get completely sick. We are due for TAH this coming Friday so I really don't want to be sick for that. On a positive note, J is feeling good enough to annoy me this evening so that means he will be feeling good enough to drive tomorrow. :) We only have 1040 miles to go so we should be there Sunday night to early Monday morning. We will stop somewhere tomorrow night and then call in and see if we can get an earlier unload or maybe just drop instead of live unload.

I am sorry I have been slacking on the pictures. We took some but I have just been too tired to down load them and then load them on here. I know it isn't THAT much work, but when you aren't feeling 100%, it is a pain. I am posting here then heading off to bed. Actually, I guess that is all for tonight. OH, it did just start snowing here. Yep, you know how my luck goes. I will let you know tomorrow night whether this snow is going to amount to anything or now. Sweet dreams.....

No comments: