Monday, February 4, 2008

The Snow Queen is back!

Yep, you got it! We are in snow again. Right now we are in Bozeman,MT. Something about the Bozeman/Belgrade area that pulls us I guess. We always get shut down here. It is a sign. I just don't know if it is a good sign or a bad sign! Roads are completely snowpacked so I'm not going to start driving until the sun comes up and I can see good. I really don't like driving in the snow when it is dark outside.

We actually have an appointment for a live unload this morning at 0800 but we obviously aren't going to make it. We had to take an alternate route starting out because of snow and then had to cut back to I-90 because the other route got worse than the original one. So we still have about 650 miles to go. If the roads cooperate we will get it there this evening. But we have several passes we have to go over and I have no idea how the conditions on those will be. I just REALLY want to get back south and stay there for a while.

That is what is going on right now. Nothing because we are sitting and I am just waiting for the roads to clear some. I called the number for road condition info and it is pretty bad between here and Butte. And that is where the bigger mountains actually start. I think this is going to be a long day.....

No comments: