Monday, February 11, 2008

Minneapolis,MN

Another really cold day today! Got up and headed out of Green Bay around 0730. We were hoping to get ahold of Thom our trip planner to see if we could get ahold of him and talk about getting something headed south after this load but we weren't able to get ahold of him. Left message and we still haven't heard back from him yet. I know he is busy. He has way to many teams assigned to him if you ask me. But I'm not a person of authority for anyone to listen to. :)

Anyway, headed out and stopped for breakfast real quick. Then took off again and had to stop at a rest area right outside of Menomonie,WI because we had a board conference call this afternoon. Went over some really basic stuff that we already knew, threw in a few things we didn't, and took about an hour of our time. There was time for some Q&A at the end, but because us truck drivers like to talk, only about 3 people got to ask questions. And of course it took an hour out of my driving time because they don't want us on our cell phones while we are driving. Now, I usually don't follow that rule :) , but on a conference call, I figured I would want to write some things down so I stopped.

We are currently headed through Minneapolis and J took over and is driving. I guess ya figured that huh since I am posting on here. I can mulit-task, but not that good! haha I have dinner cooking in the cooker. Cheesey spaghetti tonight. Yummy. I want a salad to go with it, but there isn't a Pilot close that we can pick one up at since they are on the Value Menu there.

I figure we will be in to drop this off early Wednesday morning sometime. Then we will see what we get from there.

No comments: