Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back home....

Well, made it to Dallas around 1300 yesterday. Waited at the OC for Jessica to get there. j waited for her and I headed up to get Bandit. After I picked her up I headed home and met J and Jessica at the Wal Mart and we did a little grocery shopping. Finally made it home! Had a good evening and I went to bed around midnight. Justin and his girlfriend got here around 0130 I think.


So this morning we got up and exchanged presents. My belly is pierced and I got this really cool belly ring that is a semi! I will have to see if I can take a picture of it and post it on here. Also got a CD that I was wanting, some purfume/body shimmer stuff and a really soft robe from Victoria's Secret. Our big present to each other is going to be a really good camera. So we will get that later. Been a little busy out on the road to do much Christmas shopping. But since it is after Christmas, maybe we can get one on sale really really cheap!!

No comments: