Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sitting at a Pilot...

....in the fuel aisle here at Lake Havasu City x8 on I-40 and it is a complete goat rope. All these trucks aren't fueling, but they haven't pulled up either. I don't know if it is a problem with the pumps or if people are just being asses and not pulling up.

Anyway, appointment time at 0600 tomorrow and we have 521 miles to go and it is only 1700 hours. Piece of cake. And that delivery time is Pacific and we are on Central time.

Today I drove 590 miles. I'm pooped. We were trying to make it to where we could get there are the end of J's shift so that we could get some non moving sleep before the appointment time in the morning. Looks like we will make it.

So nothing really new. Hopefully we will go back to Texas with a load. It is a good road, either I-10 or I-40 and we can make good time.

More later....

No comments: