Sunday, December 16, 2007

Terrible sweet tooth

Usually I don't crave anything sweet, but right now I want something sweet so bad! I don't know what my deal is. Actually, I think I do know what the deal is. We have been eating in the truck the last 4 days, with the exception of McDonalds yesterday of which I ate healthy, and I think I am just craving something that I am trying to avoid. My ass is going to continue getting bigger if we keep eating all that fried, fattening truck stop food and fast food. I think to remedy the problem I am going to make a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich and have some milk. Not extremely healthy, but I could make a worse choice I guess. Plus it is something I have in the truck and we won't have to stop anywhere.

Right now we are about to pass through Tucson,AZ headed to Fontana,CA (basically Los Angeles, it's a suburb). J will get us in around 0100 but I put us available at 0400 their time which is 0600 our time. That will give me time to grab a shower at the OC before we get a load. I am hoping that we don't get a load until around 0600 or so their time so that the cafeteria there will be open and we can get some salads from them. They make the best and freshest salads of anywhere and I love them!

Unfortunately we are going to end this week with 3009 miles. It sucks, but we didn't get a load until Thursday afternoon since our truck was in the shop for maintenance and cutoff is tomorrow at 1700 hours. And last week we only had 2306 because we only had the one run from Oregon to Milwaukee,WI. But we have the truck back now and we are ready to roll. We better get some serious miles this week!!

I guess I am off to make me a pb&j sandwich now....

No comments: