Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jolly,TX

Isn't that just the cutest name? Jolly. Just makes me think of little heavy set people with rosy cheeks that are always smiling. I wouldn't mind living in a town named Jolly.

Anyway, we just ate at a little diner at a Valero in Jolly. Pretty darn good too. I almost missed the place and just happened to look at right as I was at the exit and saw semis parked there so I hit the exit ramp. Had a good late lunch and are now back on the road headed to Dallas. Supposed to have this there by 1800 and we should make it. It is a relay so no real rush. Not sure why they aren't just having us take it to it's final destination which is Sugarland,TX, but I just get paid to drive the truck and not think. :)

We put ourselves available at 2000 hours so that will give us time to drop this and go in and take a shower and then we will see where we are headed from there.

No comments: