Friday, January 25, 2008

New Mexico

Right now we are somewhere on I-10 EB through New Mexico. I am worn out. I drove us from Fontana to the New Mexico state line so I am just drained! That is really all I am going to write for tonight, but I didn't want to skip the night and not put anything.

J is feeling some better, he got pretty good sleep today, but I think we just need to get home and get some good sleep in our own bed for a few days. Then we will be good as new. We should deliver at the OC in the morning some time and then we will head home. I'll update probably later tomorrow some time.

3 comments:

John said...

Keeping track of you and hope you are doing well. I was wondering. I haven't figured out what OC stands for. Can you help? Thanks. Have fun, and remember, shiny side up, rubber side down.

Unknown said...

I figure OC stands for Operating Center, but how many are there and are they only where they show up on the Schneider website ?

T-Net said...

Hi guys! Yes, OC stands for Operating Center. Sorry about that. We have several OC's around the country with the main ones being in Dallas,TX; Fontana,CA; Green Bay,WI; Charlotte,NC and Carlisle,PA. These are the largest ones that also have the Schneider Training Academy located at them. There are others such as Laredo,TX; Hilliard,OH; Edwardsville,IL; Houston,TX and a few others. These are all places where we can get fuel, shower and stay over night if needed in a gated/fenced lot that is secure. The larger training ones also have cafeteria's and laundry facilities. Our mini homes away from home. I haven't looked at the Schneider website to see what they have actually listed for their facility locations.