Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

Today so far has been a lazy day. J woke up around 0630 and I got up around 0800. He is actually asleep on the couch right now snoring up a storm. :) I think he coughed quite a bit last night and didn't get a lot of sleep. Probably here in a little while I will make him get up and hit the shower so we can head into town and get a few things done. I want to let him sleep but I know if I don't get him up, we won't get this stuff done and we really need to.

So nothing else going on. Pretty boring since we are home. I do have a ton of stuff to do outside though since we are gone so much. I need to get all these leaves rakes, the dog pen is overgrown since we leave Bandit with friends while we are gong. I'm talking stuff that is 4 ft high back there. We live in the county on 4.5 acres so there is a lot of brush and trees that we need to get trimmed. Especially the trees. I am afraid coming in sometime in the truck that I am going to punch a hole in the top of the cab from hitting the trees. Unfortunately, the chainsaw was in the shed and there was a leak in the shed and the chainsaw rusted and seized up. Looks like we are going to have to go buy another one. UGH....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey T-Net and J, nice pic. How long is your TAH ? We're hoping to make each of our TAH a mini-vac. We sold our house so we would have the freedom and of course money to flit around. Not sure how we'll work it or how it will be received by the OC, but that's our plan.

T-Net said...

Hey Bob! That is what we are planning on doing. We have our house up for sale, now we just have to get someone to actually buy it! We will have to have an address though so we are going to use a friends house as a "base". Also, just so you know, you will be routed to that "address" each time you have TAH. You can get your TAH at a different location once a quarter. You just have to request it. I would just say that once you are assigned a permanent DBL after your 90-day board that you speak with them and see what they suggest. Are you all ready to start? :)

Unknown said...

Yep, everything is done. Our current address, as of Friday, is a UPS store. I was wondering about how the change of TAH would work. That's helpful info. After our cruise next week and 3 more days of work we head for GB on 2/15.
Keep on trucking, and keep on writing.